When painting an interior of a home or business take into account you will see the results at a close range, so in general preparation is the key. A surface that is not properly prepared will result in peeling paint. Sanding down rough surfaces will give an overall fresher look to the finished product. Bonding techniques and a good primer should be used on any questionable surface. Casing and moldings should be caulked and nail holes filled to give the feel of a single molded piece. Quality materials and durable paint will stand up to moisture and look better longer.
Exterior Paint work is key for the defense of your home against the elements. Preparation includes filling holes and rebuilding cracks and voids with caulking and appropriate patching compound. Wooden windows, trim pieces and any other features can be repaired before paint is applied. Sanding down rough surfaces will give an overall fresher look to the finished product. Stucco, raw wood and metal should be sealed and primed properly as well as any dusty surface prepared so as the top coat will endure against bubbling and pealing. Rust should be dealt with through sinking and patching nails and scrubbing then applying appropriate Converters and inhibitors to the metal or replacing if necessary.
Everything from Full paint makeovers to color-matching and touch ups. We will work flexible hours to accommodate your business.
- Staining, such as deck and cabinet refinishing, including semi-transparent and clear wood preservatives
- Carpentry, including replacement of shingles, boards, posts and deck repairs
- Texture matching, including exterior stucco , interior ceilings and walls
- Re-glazing and minor repairs to wood-framed windows
- Minor wall repair, including plaster, sheet-rock, and joint compound
- Gutter cleaning
Painting, Restoration & Design
San Francisco, CA 94112
License # 947935